Friday, September 18, 2009

We are still here

Things have been busy around here...I just haven't updated in a while. my bad. I know.

We have been very busy around here - updates are just slow to come. Hang in there with me guys...I will update soon. Also as far baby things go I am due Oct. 11th so projects have really picked up around here. I have even taken photos of the newly remodeled bathroom, front porch/mudroom, baby nursery, and decorated front room that was previously bright orange and is now a relaxing blue. I will post them here soon...promise!


One new update I must share is that HouseBlogs.net is back online and kicking!
Here are few new reads that caught my attention:

Renovating a modest mid century cement brick house in the middle of retirement hell. Trying to make it awesome and do it on a budget.


We're first time home owners. Our house is two-storey semi-detached home in Leaside, with three bedrooms and one bathroom. We're taking on some big renovations and doing most of the work ourselves. We hope you enjoy our story!


After almost two years of discussion, angst, and finally, negotiation, we bought this 1928 Chicago-style octagon-front brick bungalow from our (now former) neighbor, with whom we are still in contact.While in relatively good shape, the house was showing lots of wear and tear, and was in dire need of some TLC. This is where we came in.


Creating a home that heals the soul.



Go read and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment